Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Tired Tuesday

Boogers, headache, sick baby, & sore throat is not a good combo to start my "weekend". I get my 2 days of work in the middle of the week so it's like my weekend.

It's never fun to wake up 6 times in the middle of the night to a sick, snotty baby. Every mommy knows that feeling. You have to have all the meds ready to go in case some sickness happens. Ours just happen to spring up at 3am & at the same time. Weird thing is my hubby, who works nights, got hit with it too at the same time. So after a restless sleep me & the munchkin were only up for an hour before she wanted a nap & so did I. More meds & sleep were my best friends all day. We caught up on our old friend sleep, who evaded us most of the night. Time to get out & about. Maybe the fresh air will do us some good.


Chiropractor with daddy, which is always fun for her because the ladies there are in love with her, then pizza. Not the best remedy for a cold, but hey it was a craving. Plus the hubby hates Pizza Hut so when he can get PaPa John's he jumps on it.



Started on a few new projects too! YAY!
This one is almost done. This is for Miss Raleigh's first birthday, which is coming up waaayy too quick.  I'm going to do a rustic, shabby chic kind of theme. This banner is just brown kraft paper, scrapbook paper, & twine. Just like my summer banner. I have to still do the lettering though. 


Then I got everything together for my new storage cabinets in my master bath. Soon to come on this beauty. She's going to be amazing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment