Saturday, June 21, 2014

Playtime Pictures

This is gonna be just a fun picture post. I love taking pictures of Raleigh playing or making messes. She is all over the place and loves to run around outside. I know sometimes I just like to look at adorable pictures from the blogs I read so here are some cute ones of my little munchkin.

Raleigh is adventurous. She has always been very independent. Heck she has been able to hold up her own head since the day she was born…scared the crap out of me. She will go right for the big slide and not need your hand. I can't believe my little baby has gotten so big. It's bittersweet to see her learning words (she repeats everything we say…and it's difficult to watch what we say). I am amazed at how she picks up stuff so fast. I know she gets that from me ;) ;) I wish I could slow down time and enjoy these moments more. I guess that's what pictures are for. Check them out. I hope they make you smile like they do me.
"MOM! Why isn't this thing moving?!"
 NO! NOT YET! Please it's too fast :(

No comments:

Post a Comment