Monday, November 10, 2014

Get it off with Scour Off!

Cooking delicious, yummy, mouth-watering food can be a fun, but cleaning is always a hassle for me. This house had a very dirty griddle that was begging to be cleaned. It had been caked on there for awhile because even my fingernail couldn't get under all the grease and grime. I knew I had something to fix it though. It was screaming at me from under the sink…"USE ME! USE ME!". Scour Off came to the rescue.

This little jar can make even the grimiest messes sparkle like new. Bonus: I don't have to take a break from cleaning because the smell is giving me a headache. Scour Off smells like cherry lip balm! No joke! I also never have to worry about mixing ammonia and bleach (this mustard produced isn't the good kind you put on a hot dog) ever again. Scour Off is made from cherry pits. Yes, you read that right…cherry pits. It's an amazing paste that can handle even the toughest jobs. Flat-top stoves, grills, ovens, griddles, crayon/pen markers on tables/walls, wheels, scuff mark on cars, etc… I have seen this used on all those plus more. It is a generous size container, but you don't need a lot for each project.




If you're interested in trying Scour Off yourself, or replacing your cleaners with all natural non-toxic ones, I highly recommend starting with one of the Get Clean Starter Kits! (The kit does not come with the Scour Off now but if you order the Get Clean Starter Kit before January 2015 then I will personally send you a Scour Off. This kit will last you a really long time, about a year. So no more running to the store because you ran out of dish soap, all purpose cleaner, window cleaner, etc…


Hope y'all have a great week. Check back Wednesday for a new post :D

No comments:

Post a Comment