Thursday, March 27, 2014

Nice Weather, Finally!

The other day I was finally able to get me and Miss Raleigh out of the house. I opened the windows and got to work on spring cleaning the porches, while she ran around terrorizing our tiny dog "Taco". They ran around "playing" while I swept, picked up trash, and tried to make my house not look like a tiny tornado tore through it. Finally, I got to go out and enjoy the beautiful day with her.
We even got to go to the park down the road. We live in a small town, but as soon as there is a warm day people swarm the park like southerns swarm grocery stores when there is 2 inches of snow coming. You know what I'm talking about if you live in the south ;) I was asked 3 times if we were stocked up on supplies just in case…it was suppose to snow 3 inches. Guess how much we got…none. That's Tennessee for you, "If you don't like the weather wait 5 minutes."

Well we made it to the park after the crazy mom crowd disappeared & ran off some energy.

A beautiful sunset to end a beautiful weekend. 









No comments:

Post a Comment