Friday, April 5, 2013

Holiday Pancakes


If anyone knows my husband then they know he loves pancakes. He could eat them anytime of the day. When he eats them it's best to take him to a breakfast buffet or have a lot of pancake mix at home because he can put some away, as long as I make them like his granny. I had a spur of the moment thought to color them for Easter. My hubby came in & looked like at me like a just killed a puppy or something. He thought I was ruining them because they were colored. After reassuring it wouldn't change the taste, he let me finish making them. In the end he was happy with the result & so was I.




Just add a little food coloring to the mix until it's the color you want. I did mine for Easter with pink, greens, & blues. Its definitely fun for kids to create the color & see what it turns out to be. I loved making these. Hope you and your kiddos or hubby do too.

No comments:

Post a Comment