Monday, October 7, 2013

Our Third Anniversary!

 We finally got to celebrate our 3 year wedding anniversary on Saturday night. It was actually on October 2nd, but it was on a Thursday so it wasn't ideal for going out to eat since Koby goes to work at 9:30 at night. We went out to dinner while Raleigh got playtime with her godparents.

It doesn't seem like we've been together for 4 1/2 years. We have known each other for almost 5 years now, but I made him chase me for a little while ;) We've gone through living in an apartment with my crazy smoker of a roommate, to living in a barn (yes, an actual barn), and now we are in a house. Definitely the happiest place we have been so far. I also can't believe the changes in our lifestyle too. When we first met I was in college & he was staying with our mutual friend in his dorm. He lived the same party lifestyle as a college student, but didn't have to worry about going to class the next morning wearing sunglasses because you had too many beers the night before.

Action shot! Wow we look young. Crazy how 4 years makes a difference.
After only 7 months of dating, he proposed to me. I loved these engagement pictures! These are a few of the pictures that I just found. My computer is overrun with chunky faced baby photos so these got lost in the overload.

11 months later we were married! It all seems like a lifetime ago. I remember it like it was yesterday, but so much has happened since that beautiful October morning.

Yep I rocked my aviators on my wedding day. I think they match my dress perfectly ;)
 One of my favorite pictures even though we have no heads! Ahhh!
Just over a year later our world flipped again when we found out we were going to be parents. Seeing him as a daddy makes me fall even more in love with him everyday. I love when they have tickle fights, make funny noises, sing, and just be goofy. It warms my heart to see him in this light compared to the man he was 5 years ago. I like this guy more ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment