Saturday, April 19, 2014

Five Links Friday! #1

This is a new thing I am trying out. It's going to be a few links that I liked each week. I love holidays so this week I thought it would be very appropriate to start this new Five Links Friday with an Easter theme. I will hopefully be doing/making all of these on Sunday for my family and friends.








These are all such creative ideas. I am so excited to try out all of these on Sunday. My hubby i think is most excited for the egg dying. Hes like a kid when it comes to coloful activites like that. If anyone has done any of these fun ideas then please let me know in the comments how they turned out.



This originally was posted Friday night, but for some reason my computer decided that I post on Saturday instead. Sorry for the delay.

No comments:

Post a Comment