Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Easter 2014

This week was CRAZY! I think that my Nikes have a hole in the bottom from all the running around I was doing. I am glad it's over and I'm looking forward to a few lazy days with my little girl.

We hosted my family and Koby's family for Easter so our little home was packed with people and lots of delicious food. Raleigh was all over the place but I know her favorite place was in the kitchen with the food. She did great with so many people around but heck if you have food then you're her new best friend. I suspect a few people kept food on their plates constantly just so they could here her say "Peas".

Watching her go after the eggs was just too funny. She was so good at it too, especially being her first time doing an egg hunt. Koby & I pointed the the ones that were hers and she ran over to get them. We had to give each kid a specific color of egg or my niece probably would've gotten them all.



I also got this beauty done on Saturday night. It was my first big chalkboard. I found it much easier than the little one on my fridge. We got our Easter family picture in front of it, but I am still waiting on that picture since it wasn't on my camera. What do yal think?

No comments:

Post a Comment