Friday, April 25, 2014

Five Links Friday #2

Hey everyone! Hope you all had an awesome Easter last week. I am feeling a little under the weather today so I'll keep it short and sweet. Here's my list of blog posts I've been loving this week. They give me such inspiration to either update my home or something to make my belly grumble with need. I have actually tried both recipes this week, both are winners.


I have been racking my brain and scouring Pinterest for the best way to do outdoor curtains. This one was probably one of my favorites because it is so simple but looks so expensive at the same time.


This is too cute. I love the lights on the inside. I just built Raleigh a teepee but now I am definitely thinking about making this instead or at least adding lights.


Making a cedar fence post into this beauty was pure genius, but that's how Ana White works. She is a miracle worker.


I have tried this dessert a couple different ways, but I have to say that the pretzel crust is my favorite. It's got that salty sweet mixture on lock down. Plus who can turn down strawberries? Definitely not this girl.


This is one of the best dinner recipes I have ever made. I make it a lot. It was also one of the first Pinterest recipes I tried too. I usually eat with rice, but I ran out the last time and tried with pasta…delicious. Now I am going to have to debate over which way to go every time I make this now. Why so many choices?! AHHH ;)

That's it for this week's five. I love sharing all my finds of the week or ones I have been enjoying for years. Let me know what yal think about the links. Have a great weekend!







No comments:

Post a Comment