Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Playtime Pictures

I take so many pictures of Raleigh everyday when she is playing. I end up having to delete a lot at the end of the day after I upload them just to have enough room for tomorrow. So yes, I am the picture crazy mom at the parties that you want to take the camera from & throw it across the room. I'm nice enough to keep the flash off though ;). These are 2 days of pictures with Ms Raleigh on my "weekend" off work which is Tuesday & Wednesdays. I'm not lucky like most of the country & get off the actual weekend. Raleigh is standing on her own more & more everyday. It scares her to stand on her own but the kid can fearlessly be thrown into the air or flipped onto a bed. She obviously doesn't have my fear of heights, another thing like her daddy *eye roll*. Everyday is a new adventure with her. She is learning something new on a daily basis. I tell her she is a smart girl & praise her when she's good. I think girls should hear that they are smart just as much (if not more) as they hear that they are beautiful.
Oh if you can't tell by now, I do love black & white pictures. They are timeless. I also am IN LOVE with her baby sweatpants. She now has 3 pairs in navy, green, & gray. It was nice they were on sale & I used a coupon. Who doesn't love to save money?!
These capture those blue eyes so well. I joke with my husband saying that she's not mine because I don't have blue eyes & she doesn't look like me at all very often. I carried her for 9 months so I know that there's me in there somewhere.

Hope you liked seeing my little one being her crazy self. She's everywhere & into everything, but that's okay she keeps me on my toes. Now to get her off hers. We are practicing standing flat footed & she doesn't like it at all. I have to distract her with a yellow tin pail to make her stand alone. I love every minute of it. :)
                                


No comments:

Post a Comment